Solar Panel Installation
Your expert Brisbane solar panel installers – small and large jobs welcome
Solar power is more affordable than ever for homes and commercial buildings. And aside from cost savings on solar panel installations, the money you’ll save on your power bills can be absolutely astonishing. Perhaps you’ve decided to explore solar energy by installing a 1.5kW unit, or a larger inverter and 6 solar panels. That’s an excellent start and one that we believe will demonstrate to you the incredible benefits of harnessing the sun’s energy, and we can help you upgrade it in the future.
Clients with commercial solar installations enjoy astronomical savings on their electricity bills. Speak to us for a quote which, in most cases, will deliver a 100% return on investment within a few years, followed by long-term ongoing savings.
The importance of evaluating your solar requirements
Determining the appropriate solar system for your property can be complicated and, unless it’s calculated and designed properly, you could actually be wasting your money. 3D Energy will assess your energy requirements and make recommendations that will satisfy your power needs while reducing your bills to a fraction of what they are now. We only supply and install quality, reliable solar energy equipment so you are assured of long-lasting, trouble-free performance for many years to come.
3D Energy will connect your home or business to a solar system or upgrade your existing one with minimal disruption. We are fully licensed and hold Clean Energy Council Grid Connect Design & Installation Solar PV Accreditation.
Contact us for expert assistance with:
- Design and installation of residential and commercial grid-connected solar systems
- Applications and liaising with the relevant supply authorities and the Clean Energy Council
- Installing new and upgrading existing solar systems to be fully compliant with the relevant Australian Standards
- Advice on the right system for your home or business
- Product advice and supply of major system components including panels, inverters, mounting systems, AC and DC isolation and cabling
- Connection of inverters to the grid
- Inverter replacements
- Solar panel cleaning
- Annual system maintenance
Don't wait any longer when you can start saving hundreds or even thousands of dollars per year. Contact us now on 1300 880 538 to book your free quote.